David Carey

David Carey
A New Old

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Planning ahead

I woke up this morning with drive a sense of purpose. Exploration of the new frontier of longevity is abundant with potential.  Every day I am thankful for the opportunity to help tell the story of what growing old means in our life cycle. Big thanks for a grant from Mayflower UCC to help me continue to tell that story. In the next few weeks I will be working to pull together the various segments of footage I have archived to find the shape of the story and the elements that are needed which I will obtain in the next months.  If you would like to help fund this project you can either check out the Kickstarter campaign (see post on right of screen) or contact me for information to send a check. Think of it as an investment for your future. I'm expecting it will have a great return. Share this blog and the project website with your friends and family. Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts.


Peace,
David

No comments:

Post a Comment