David Carey

David Carey
A New Old

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

on the move

Last weekend dear friends let me capture some of them "being" in their retirement. Beautiful images of what it means to cultivate a life and create new meaning and purpose. Tomorrow I will shoot the final "summation" on camera segment. Next week I will be capturing footage of folks of many ages learning and growing in classes of various settings. Once that is complete I should have (gulp) everything I need to complete the pilot 1 hour film and get to work "getting it out there". Very exciting time!  Thanks to all who have inspired this journey and supported me in my times of doubt and fear.

Love and peace,
David

1 comment:

  1. Hi David,
    I came across your site today and look forward to following your work and viewing the final product. Good luck!
    Kind regards,
    Brian

    ReplyDelete